A Cherry On Top - Received Damaged Product
I place an order with acherryontop.com on Sunday, May 11th.I had made previous orders and had minimal to no problems.
On Monday I found out that my debit card had been compromised and my checking account had been wiped clean. My bank informed it was because of this purchase. I emailed Heidi to let her know and I got form reply back by email. On Friday, I received my order.
All of the paper, card stock and stickers sheets were damaged. I called Heidi on Friday afternoon, May 16 at approximately 3:38pm. I explained to her that I just received my order and all of the paper and sticker sheets were damaged. I told her I had sent her an email with a picture.
She put me on hold and said she had to check on what to do. After a couple minutes she came back and said that she would credit my credit card. I reminded her that that credit card had been compromised when I made this order. I told her I didn't want a refund, I wanted it replaced.
I also asked for expedited shipping. She said no and said that was company policy. I asked her if she gave me extra for shipping and she said no again, that wasn't company policy to do that. I also asked asked how I was going to get my money back when the card I used was canceled.
She told me that the credit card company would figure that out. So I then said I paid for an order, received it damaged and all I get is my money back to a card that doesn't exist. I asked about returning my shipping costs. she said no, not company policy.
I asked her how that was my fault and she barely said sorry. I asked for her boss and she said she was the manager, that there was no one else to speak too. I asked for her supervisor and she said she didn't have one. Seriously?
Who doesn't have a supervisor except for the person who owns the company or the CEO? And even then they have a board of directors to report too. She would not budge, did not offer to do anything. She was very short, rude and acted as if what happened was my fault.
I am so distraught and disappointed I can't even tell you. The customer service at this company is lacking much less there.
I believe that I deserve more than my money back. When I first called to report damage, alls I wanted was replacement. But I feel Heidi took it too far and not wanting to help a customer made it worse.
I would like my money back and I would like it in a money order. I do not trust the company to receive a check and I certainly would not accept credit on their website.
I will not be ordering from them again.I also expect to be reimbursed for shipping costs.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Damaged Product
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..."
- "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..."
- "Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "Untrustworty Review SystemSep 21, 2010wwwvrbocom20213 says:DislikesOtherPoor customer supportComments:This site has a bogus and worthless traveler review system. The systemhas no quality control measures to validate reviews. The reviews aresubjective and..."
- "I bought a toddler to twin size lightning McQueen car bed with built in toy box and working headlights for my two year old son, everything looked great eccept a..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."